|Home||» Products||» Conveyorised Painting Plant||» Conveyorised Spray Painting Plant|
Conveyorised Spray Painting Plant
We are mainly engaged into design, manufacture and supply of Conveyorised Spray Painting Plant, are especially suitable for painting of high volumes of components / products. Depends on size & weight of product to be painted, we define customized Material Handling, Pre-Treatment Zone, Painting Booth & Paint Curing Oven.
Conveyorised Spray Painting Plants are generally designed to achieve desired output in industry along with defined timeline. Conveyorised Painting Plant can be either manual or automatic. In case of manual / semi-automatic painting process, material handling will be automatic by means of conveyor and painting will be manual (through operator). In case of automatic Conveyorised spray painting plant, we can make painting automatic by means of reciprocator / robot. Generally, in case of auto painting, for linear shapes reciprocator is used and in case of complicated shapes robots are used.
Our Conveyorised Spray Painting Plant are mainly chemically resistant, mechanically durable, pleasant in appearance and finish painting is sought for by all quality seekers. Our system is designed to comply international safety norms (like European Standards, NFPA Standards, OSHA Norms) and local government regulations related with environmental control. Other goals are the best of product quality, minimum unit production cost, and conforming to emission control requirements. A high degree of automation has become a necessity for consistency in quality and to avoid the hazardous working environment demanded by the painting processes.
Conveyorised Spray Painting Plant is mainly consist of following –
1. Material Handling of component (Overhead or Floor Based Conveyor – Continuous type or stop & go type / Transporter / Hoist / Motorized or Manual type Trolley)
2. Pretreatment Plant (Dip / Spray Type) – PT process can be 3 tank process / 7 tank process / 11 tank process.
3. Water Dry Off Oven – to remove water content from product surface.
4. Spray Painting Booth (Dip / Spray Type) – Painting process can be manual / automatic type.
5. Paint Curing Oven – Electrically Heated / HSD fired / Gas fired